Joyceanne's Consignment is a small business with a store front, which is currently closed due to the pandemic and, at this time, we don't know if or when the brick-and-mortar store will reopen to the public. We have worked diligently over the past few months to bring you Joyceanne's, the remix, online store.
The gently used apparel we offer on this website are items which were in the store pre-Coronavirus. In addition, Joyceanne's is committed to protecting the health and safety of its workers and workplace during these unprecedented times. We have implemented a series of alerts designed to keep workers safe by reducing the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus:
* Stay at home if you are sick.
* Wash your hands frequently and/or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
* Maintain regular housekeeping practices, including disinfecting of surfaces and equipment.
* Wear face masks, gloves, and practice sensible social distancing.
* We are no longer accepting gently used apparel from the public at large (new consignors); but will continue to accept gently used apparel from current consignors with whom we have previously done business and know well. A lot of our apparel still have store tags on them and are labeled ("NWT" new with tag).
For more information, feel free to call 510-701-4864.
Please stay safe!